Friday, May 6, 2011

Tweeting: Kim Kardashian

I've been learning about tweeting.  It's fascinating because I still don't understand it totally.  I try to reply to celebrity tweets.  I send them links to my favorite articles.  It's funny because someone's clicking my links.  I'm starting to get more Twitter traffic.  I even tweet Ryan Seacrest.  I want to be like him when I grow up.  I've tweeted Kim Kardashian.  That's the only reason I found out she was going to be in Las Vegas today.  She tweeted and I had article written and published about 30 minutes later.  I made some mistakes but all correctable mistakes.  Can't wait to get the Las Vegas Pop Culture title on Examiner.com.  That's when all the real fun will pop off.  Holla!

I wasn't sure what pic to use but why not Kim Kardashian.  Did a great write up on her and she takes great pics.  Hey Kim!!! Looking good as always.

Her new perfume is called Gold.  I can't wait to get it.

Here's the link to the article on Kim Kardashian at the Fashion Show mall in Las Vegas

http://www.examiner.com/best-friends-in-las-vegas/kim-kardashian-making-appearance-at-the-fashion-show-mall-las-vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment